• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Defense Grid: The Awakening (PC)- STEAM SALE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lordkosc

http://store.steampowered.com/app/18500/

$ 5.00 :beer:

DefenseGridD.jpg

OMG this is a good deal. I got it when it was on sale for $15... dammit.

This is an awesome and fun game. You guys should get it and try it out.

It's hard to say no at $5 and while I'm slightly tempted I get bored of tower defense games pretty quickly, shiny graphics won't change that :-/

Short, but awesome. Worth 5$ for sure. I'm pretty much finished with it already after only 3 hours... but it was an awesome 3 hours. :D

Holding down the "F" key is the best evar!!!! (note you can't hold down the F key in the first couple levels.)

Those that missed this game, you missed a really good one. I played it from start to finish on saturday... and then started playing it again sunday on the advanced mode. It was fun enough that I actually did that... something totally new for me.

Those that missed this game, you missed a really good one. I played it from start to finish on saturday... and then started playing it again sunday on the advanced mode. It was fun enough that I actually did that... something totally new for me.

Same here. Played through it off and on since purchase and now I'm going through and finishing all the extra modes for gold medals. I haven't played the last level yet, though. Saving that for last. Dunno why, haha.

Fun game though. Easily worth the $5 I dropped on it.

Man, I can't get thru the last level and got frustrated. I had to go youtube and find the method.

Great game for 5$. Runs butter smooth on my desktop with everything in power saving mode plus its pretty fun. Good when I am bored or want to play something for 30 mins or so.

Great game for 5$. Runs butter smooth on my desktop with everything in power saving mode plus its pretty fun. Good when I am bored or want to play something for 30 mins or so.

Yeah, it's about as casual as I wanna be about gaming.

Back