• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problem with my monitor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EK

I've got a problem with my monitor with my Duron 650@1000. My monitor doesn't get out of standby when booting my system. But when I reboot my system after booting my monitor start normaly and my system runs stable. I've tried almost everything. My system >>Abit KT7RAID mainboard Duron 650@1000 Asus V7700 GeForce2 32MB Pure

I had a similar problem with my A7V - when I switched the comp on, or restarted it, nothing would happen - the fans kept spinning and the monitor went into standby mode. I had to press the reboot button twice every time to get it to boot. This happened with the 1004d bios (I know you have the KT7), so I changed to the 1005b bios - same thing. In the end I went back to the 1004d bios, and selected 'load default settings' - then went back into bios, reset everything to how I had it before, and it works :) Try loading the default options in the bios, and then configure it again to your personalised settings. If this doesn't work, try a new bios. I bet it's a bios thing.

Back