• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where is everyone from?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You wouldn't regret doing so. I sure enjoy discovering new places and 'hidden' little gems around here...Bring your own hardware though! :bang head
We have tons of different places too, like the famous glacier in the south, jungles and waterfalls up north, one of the best known regions in the red wine industry -that always helps :p, we have cheap but AWESOME red wine- and a lot more goodies.
Plus we can meet for some tec cooling fun -wine chiller anyone?- :bday:

EDIT: I still can't get over how cool living in Corsica must be lol We can trade places anytime :p

Ahh, the Norton Malbec Reserva... And the meat!:clap:

That one's good, but you should give one of these a try when you get here. Perhaps I can ship them to you :p lol
-u$s15 each bottle is a pretty good price for such a delight if you ask me :D-

The meat is more expensive here than abroad -our exports- which is odd, and sucks.
I normally eat vegetarian food for that reason :p

Gaucho's on Regent Street is the place to go if you are looking for a nice rib-eye and good Malbec!

dude dont do this to me your just giving me more reason to spend my paycheck in the first week. Ive already blown £200+ on a new screen and SSD

Got myself some freshly baked vigilantes now xD
Sort of like croissants but with cream and chocolate on them lol
Gotta make some coffee now!

I woke up from my daily "siesta" half an hour ago! Coffee and croissants...

I'm originally from Kentucky, USA. I've been a U.S. Army Ranger for 5 years and I'm currently stationed in Hawaii, I've been deployed twice to Iraq and Afghanistan. and other than that the army has taken me all over the world.

I'm originally from Kentucky, USA. I've been a U.S. Army Ranger for 5 years and I'm currently stationed in Hawaii, I've been deployed twice to Iraq and Afghanistan. and other than that the army has taken me all over the world.

will resist urge to banter

FBbDt.gif

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
Back