• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Several Websites I love

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jdrake90

There may already be a post that lists, 'MUST LINK' websites... but here are my picks:

www.digg.com
I found this one rather recently... not only does it give you the latest TECH news... but also works as a forum of sorts, and will post things like changes in google's frontpage, and the latest apple patents.

www.refdesk.com
It's really self explainatory, just a collauge of anything you want to search or need day by day.

www.howstuffworks.com
How things work.

www.newegg.com
Need I say anything about the great egg?

www.stupidvideos.com
Just a bunch of really funny videos.... hundreds of them.

JDrake90

Wow... thanks for the additions, I also love IMDB and WIKIPEDIA (thanks for reminding me guys).

Jdrake90

Jdrake I can't get anything on stupid videos to play. It keeps coming up with an error in the page.

Eclypsyr said:
Cyrix_2k, I'm partial to Azureus
I've tried Azureus, Bitcomet, Bittornado, and uTorrent so far. Previous to uTorrent, Bittornado was my favorite due to its small memmory footprint. uTorrent took the good parts of Azureus, Bitcomet, and Bittornado and combined them into one. It has an EXTREMELY small memmory footprint, a nice GUI with pretty graphs ;), is able to be run off a flash drive (no registry entries), and is updated extremely frequently. Atleast give it a try... it's just above 100k for the program!

Back