• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Grid Autosport

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice numbers there Pierre :)
You're right though, this game is visually stunning.

Well i have been playing for dont know how many hours now, really loving the game!

I am getting really good at starting 16th and coming top 3, since i always make the mistake to press go and not to the side for qualify.

BTW:

Playing in 5760x1200, all maxed out and everything on. Using 5,5gb ram on the gpu's.

I crashed. emot.gif

2014-06-29_00004.jpg

I also crashed the entire race. There wasn't anyone left but me.
2014-06-29_00003.jpg

Broke down and downloaded the game last night.

Hope to get a chance to check it out tonight

Really liked the original, but never got GRID 2 based on negative reviews I read.

5.5 GB vram ???

Wow, I will have to check this out when I get a chance

I will see what 2560x1440 does for me tonight...

5.5GB though, LOL... something isn't right there or GPUz is reporting TOTAL memory across all 3 cards or something? Hell, even BF4 across 3 monitors doesn't do that...I wonder if its a memory leak.

I will see what 2560x1440 does for me tonight...

5.5GB though, LOL... something isn't right there or GPUz is reporting TOTAL memory across all 3 cards or something? Hell, even BF4 across 3 monitors doesn't do that...I wonder if its a memory leak.

Don't know,

If I can free up some time I can test it at 1920x1080, 5760x1080 and 2560x1440

Pierre, do you have the high res texture pack?

You have to download it from Steam, it is a free DLC pack.

yea it installed so fast I was skeptical that it installed, will verify in the directory, just have to locate it's location, though if you new it would save me searching for it.

yea it installed so fast I was skeptical that it installed, will verify in the directory, just have to locate it's location, though if you new it would save me searching for it.

Ah, gotcha.
I'm not sure, and Google didn't show anything too quickly.

Should be in your typical .../SteamApps/common/GAMENAMEHERE path though.

Back