• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Mechwarrior game

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks peeps. I just got a e-mail confirming that three people signed up under my link. I just reserved my call sign. Star Hammer

used yours Earth dog.....Sweet game! Always loved the mech games...played one and two for years. Three and four with expansions pack were ok but just didn't have it compared to the first ones.

I registered 2 call names. Whcih one do you think is better.

Start Hammer
Death Reign

Greetings!

MechWarrior Online early access program detailed

MechWarrior Online is beginning its closed beta this week, and developer Piranha Games and Infinite Game Publishing have announced a "founder's program" to give eager players early access to the game.

The founder's program is being called "Operation Inception," and it will go on sale June 19. Players can buy one of two tiers of early access, which will grant separate rewards. The $30 Veteran Founder's Package gives you $40 of in-game currency, a one-month premium membership for bonus XP and C-Bills, a Founder's Tag to set you apart, and early access to the game and Founder's assets on July 17.

If you want to shell out more for the $60 Elite Founder's Package, you'll get a special "Founder's BattleMech" which boosts earned C-Bills for life, $80 of in-game currency, a two-month premium membership, and the founder's tag and early access.

I think that this will be the second online game that I actually spend money on (the first being LoL)...that Elite founder's Package is looking pretty dang good.

I registered 2 call names. Whcih one do you think is better.

Start Hammer
Death Reign

If you meant "Start Hammer" to be "Star Hammer", then Star Hammer hands down.

Last edited:
I think that this will be the second online game that I actually spend money on (the first being LoL)...that Elite founder's Package is looking pretty dang good.

If you meant "Start Hammer" to be "Star Hammer", then Star Hammer hands down.

Hahaha, I'm a friggen dork! I never noticed that. Thanks man, yeah, star hammer. Start Hammer is still available...LOL!:)

Back