• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

World of Tanks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
9.1 hit EU and RU today. NA should get it next week. I'm planning on getting in some play time this evening, if anyone sees me on, chat me up (in game: Private_Public), and if i'm not too busy with things at home, i may be up for a platoon round or 2.

9.1 hit EU and RU today. NA should get it next week. I'm planning on getting in some play time this evening, if anyone sees me on, chat me up (in game: Private_Public), and if i'm not too busy with things at home, i may be up for a platoon round or 2.

I thought it said we get it tomorrow?

question to ya'll. Did anyones fps drop even lower after 9.1 or is it just me?

Tomorrow. I'm soooo looking forward to the FPS boost! Many threads on the EU forums about how the FPS has been fixed with 9.1.

Can't wait! Until then lets rock on with Skirmish 23!!!!!!

Just hit FTR today.... the new Brit line (introduced later this year) will end with another 183 HESH slinger! WOOHOO!!!!! I'm saving my free xp for just such an occasion!

I have the most unexpected game yesterday, at the game end, i was so sure i got a "Steel wall" award because i bound so many shot, but it turn out, i got a "patrol duty" award on my T28 with the first engine and a 105mm gun :rofl:
If i got the 120mm gun, i will send the T28 prot and the T29 back to the garage

Attachments

• shot_013.jpg
    shot_013.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 99
  • shot_014.jpg
    shot_014.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 99
I bought the Fury after seeing the weekend deal on Premium for a year. In-game purchase of Premium (360 days) was reduced by 15% from last Friday to yesterda. I bought the $100 gold (25K pieces), got the Fury with 100% crew and garage slot for free, and then sealed the steal of a Premium year with 20K gold.

Sure, a one-time purchase of a lot of gold, but the discounted premium as well as a free tank made the buy a better deal than the vanilla version.

WoT and Defense Grid 2 are keeping me from losing more of my day to another game I could grab - Beyond Earth. That could take away my sleeping hours very quickly (and in massive amounts).

Considering how many hours I play that game (and my salary) I really ought to buy premium. :p How's the Fury?

The crew names are cute - from the movie and all. Drives and shoots like the other M4s. I have to think about mobility and repeated hits on the enemy. Rush and hit the back end of big tanks. Otherwise, I get tracked and killed in two-three shots!

I like using hte premiums to get my crews more TIMES TWO or TIMES THREE crew XP each day. I rotate the crews from the tank they are trained in to something else in the same tank type.

BTW, OVer the next couple of weeks the EU server gets TIMES FIVE on the Fury only! We have a Fury mission but nothing like that EU TIMES FIVE!

Make sure you guys are completely the Mystery Mayhem missions. That is something EU doesn't get. Today spot 5 tanks over any number of games and get coated optics free (normally 500,000 credits I think?).

If you completed days I-III you'd get a toolbox as well (another 500,000 credits).

If you complete all the days you get a free T14 premium tank and garage slot.

Considering we've gotten 1million worth of equipment already I can't wait to see what the rest of the week brings!

Back