• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tale of a Five, a Two, an Eight, and a Three

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Adak

A short story to be sure, but they're the most fun:

"Once upon a time, there were two T32 folders. Oh, they were skillful and determined folders!

So one day, the people said to the King: "Pardon Sire, hast thou noticed the extent of these folders' skills and accomplishments?"

And verily, the King did then proclaim throughout the land:

"Know all who dwell herein, that Wicked Pixie hath arisen to the second most prolific
folder in all my realm, and hath truly folded over eight million points.
Let a song be sung to celebrate her prowess.

And:

CJ5 hath exceeded three million points. His reputation amongst us, continues to grow.​

Therefore, let this be a day of celebration and rejoicing, throughout my kingdom."

And a merry feast was had by all, that day.:beer: :beer: :soda:

That was almost as good as the tails Nahmus posts.:)
His pirate tails are the stuff of legends.

You just need some pictures!;)

Foldeth on! Ye Prolific Pointage Produces, Foldeth on!!

:beer: x eight <- WP

:beer: x three <- CJ5

A short story to be sure, but they're the most fun:

"Once upon a time, there were two T32 folders. Oh, they were skillful and determined folders!

So one day, the people said to the King: "Pardon Sire, hast thou noticed the extent of these folders' skills and accomplishments?"

And verily, the King did then proclaim throughout the land:

"Know all who dwell herein, that Wicked Pixie hath arisen to the second most prolific
folder in all my realm, and hath truly folded over eight million points.
Let a song be sung to celebrate her prowess.

And:

CJ5 hath exceeded three million points. His reputation amongst us, continues to grow.​

Therefore, let this be a day of celebration and rejoicing, throughout my kingdom."

And a merry feast was had by all, that day.:beer: :beer: :soda:

:beer:

Back