• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

any one playing Battle of Immortals?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Evilsizer

Senior Forum Spammer
its in open beta right now and i think they said the game is gonna be free but not for sure on that. been playing it for a couple days has me hooked, highest lvl is 85. one of my characters is lvl 52 and it is taking a long time to lvl after about mid 40's lvl.

http://boi.perfectworld.com/

keep in mind somethings are still be worked on, as you cant get them or it doesnt work.

i would say wow after playing it for free for a week but i dont know if wow has daily events. events where you can get EXP stones to help you level plus coin bags and other useful items. though it has a 3rd person view more like diablo/2 but you can rotate the camera. the thing i like about it is being set in a world with Atlantis which is kinda cool.

Well ... redownloading using the direct download method. Downloaded via their torrent, but once it finished and I've tried to run it ... nothing happens ... just the spinning blue circle. Waited 15 minutes ... nothing happens.

poseiden server and i have a few, one would be Narokto that im use right now. since your starting fresh, when you first start PM me in game. i have another charater that is lvl 1, can run thru together then.

on the main app page after you download it, look for the "update" button, it needs to be updated first. there is also the option for the manual patch as well.

I can't even get the friggin direct download to run. And now I can't even delete the torrent downloaded one. Whenever I try to run either or delete them system just spins ...

If I right click on the items and go to Properties it takes like 2 minutes to open ... I'm so confused right now ...

wierd...scan for virus's and other stuff. i really dunno what to tell you, i didnt have any problems. might check out there forums to see if someone had/has the same issue.

Ran Malwarebytes and MSE few minutes before downloading ... nothing ...

Now MSE I'm doing Custom scan of Desktop where I have the two .exe files ... just sitting on it ... won't seem to finish scanning them ...

It's getting stuck on the 1 GB full install I did via the torrent ... I can't delete it either ... just says preparing to recycle ... wtf.

Well Malwarebytes locked up on it ... after 15 minutes of scanning it finally just started to actually scan the full install .exe ... no idea how I'm going to delete it ... trying to just locks up the system.

Going to in a minute ... hoping the MSE scan will actually finish ... it's been on the desktop.ini for over 2 minutes now ...

Did your installers have icons? Mine just show the generic windows isntaller icon ... wondering if both installers are corrupt (bad downloads)?

I seen this a few days ago isn't it kind of like a diablo gameplay style mmo?

Was tempted to try it.

well im on win7 32bit but also dont use any anti-virus software. from reading the thread i linked to, you need to first disable any firewall/anti-virus or MS essentials. there is something about the whats in the .exe that causes them to freeze up. after you have done that delete the .exe installer then redownload it, then install. no mine didnt have a icon on it either...

I seen this a few days ago isn't it kind of like a diablo gameplay style mmo?

Was tempted to try it.

to me it is yes but they have a auto attack feature which is nice. i figured i would try it since its free.. :)

DLing right now probably not tonight but maybe tomorrow night give it a shot.

Played some many of these free mmos only two i have liked so far were RoM and DnD online.

But dnd got boring felt to simple

RoM i was afraid more i got into it i'd get sucked into their hardcore raid scene lol not what i want to be involved in again.

This looks good tho i'll try it.

Back