• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Haf X vs 760T vs Phantom 630 for water cooled rig

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GearingMass

I'm hoping to build a new rig next week, but I can't quite decide on the case.
I plan on water cooling a 4790k & 780ti classified with a custom loop.
I'd had my eye on the Haf X forever, But i'd have to do a 360rad on top and 120rad in the back/bottom.

Today I came across the 760T and it looks amazing, plus I'd be able to do a 240rad up front in addition to the top 360. My only concern with the 760T over the Haf X is that with the fan setup in the 760T, it would probably end up being a negative pressure case, unlike the Haf X. I don't know how big of a difference that makes with dust buildup, so maybe my concern isn't warranted, but I thought I'd ask.

And then I just spotted the Phantom 630 as well, which looks great too, but I don't know too much about it. Looks like it can do the 360 & 240 as well.

I'll only have one SSD, so I don't really need any of the drive cages, save for one in the Haf X (both the 760T & 630 have SSD slots tucked away). Also will have a single optical drive. I plan on push configuration.

Any thoughts?
I don't think I can go wrong with any of them, but I'd like to make the best choice!

In my opinion, the 760t is no dout a very beautiful case, but not very good when it come to water cooling set up and a bit over price.
The CM Haf x is outdated, unless you're talking about the CM Haf stacker 935
The Enthoo pro is by far the best case for the money when it come to water cooling
i personalty prefer the H440 because of it beautiful color and the 3 chamber design that never go out of style.

I agree, but it's 750D Obsidian brother looks nice.
And yes, I've ruled out the Haf X, too many 5.25's, not enough water cooling options.
The Enthoo Pro is definitely the best bang for the buck, and I like the Luxe too.
And The H440 looks nice, NZXT obviously makes nice cases - I have my eye on that Phantom 630 right now.

I vote the H440 its sexy and get a HOF 780ti looks great together. Or go ballz to the wall and get a 900D and just stack Rads everywhere. =D

....Or go ballz to the wall and get a 900D and just stack Rads everywhere. =D

while you at it, why don't you tell the op to get something like this :)(triple 480 up top and dual 360 at the front)

DSCN2360.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1560mm of rads for a single CPU & GPU? Yes please.

:thup:

Back