• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Weird, didn't get that one yet. Was hoping the presidents day sale would be...bigger. And was just wondering what Neweggs deal is with all the refurbed and recertified C2D/C2Q based pre-builts. Companies leasing computers for 4-5 years or something?

Yep, 4 years is pretty typical on a lease.

If anyone has the Newegg mobile app, the 750w Antec Truepower Classic is the deal of the day, $60 AMIR. Never used it personally, but it's on the "Recommended PSU" list.

Weird email I got - they say this:

"Thanks for buying Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz LGA 1150 Desktop Processor. Now check this out, people who bought what you bought are all over this stuff."

Funny thing is, I DIDN'T buy an i5-4690K. Never. Only CPU I've bought recently was an i3-4160.

I hate form emails that they try to make personal, from any company. It never works out, never sounds right, never genuine, never seems to flow. It's just annoying to me, turns me off.

I'm thinking my NewEgg Premier membership may have been a waste. I dunno yet, though... maybe I'll get my $50 worth sometime this year.

It said a few days ago I purchased a 240 gb samsung evo and thank you for the purchase,even though I never bought one.

I've had this happen by adding an item to the cart, but never completing the last step of the order, or by pre-ordering then cancelling before the item shipped.

3-12-2015

Kind of curious about the little Gigabyte barebones with a built in projector. Comes with free RAM and SSD. Wish the projector was >480P, but I guess that's asking too much.

Back