• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WalMart IN STORE Electronics clearance YMMV.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Adragontattoo

Trailer Chasing Senior
I was at Wally World last night and in my usual rounds I went through electronics, there was a rolling rack in the center aisle with all clearance items on it.

PS3,PC,Xbox360,Wii Games and peripherals along with *this may confuse some people* Physical copies of multiple assorted PC titles were ~$8-$14 range.

There were various Logitech and other vendor PC peripherals (wireless mice, Keyboards, etc.) along with the standard tons of garbage skins and covers for phones etc.

I think Walmart felt left out of the Steam Sale and wanted to join in. I just checked their website and even searching that store didnt show these items so YMMV.

You can certainly find some nice stuff in there if you run across it in your local store! thanks!

My little sister in law worked for Walmart. This type of sale is random, by store, and not national, or regionally led... (YMMV certainly covers that, but just making a note). :)

actually most stores are changing their electronics layout and removed a lot of items to make room for new, it was a national move. all the ones where I live took and marked down a lot of stuff half off

Back