• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Upcoming PC Games

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Twigglish

Alpha Protocol
Champions Online
Fallen Earth
Hero
Warrior Epic

June
Battlefield 1943
FUEL 6/2
Red Faction: Guerrilla 6/2
The Sims 3 6/2
Prototype 6/9
Ghostbusters The Video Game 6/16
Sword of the Stars: Argos Naval Yard 6/17
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 6/30

Third Quarter 2009
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Stormrise

September
Need for Speed SHIFT 9/22

Fourth Quarter 2009
ArmA II
Dragon Age: Origins
Edge of Twilight
Hearts of Iron III
Majesty 2
SAW

November
The Saboteur
BioShock 2 11/3

First Quarter 2010
Mass Effect 2

Fourth Quarter 2010
Six Days in Fallujah

Is by no means complete, or 100% accurate as the dates change all the time. Just some general info for everyone.

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=608207

Last edited:
The 3 games I'm looking forward to that are coming out this year are: Borderlands, Bioshock 2, L4D2. I've also got my eye on the Mount and Blade expansion, I really enjoyed the first one.

No SC2.

Wow, I remember when I first heard about SC2 like 3 years ago. Here I am still waiting for it to come out. Pathetic. Blizzard, you suck!

Like I said, nowhere near complete. I just grabbed it from another site.
Would be great if we could get some kind of calendar here that everyone could add release dates to.

Edit: Nevermind, making it now :)

This is all average publisher-ordered sequelitis this year. Nothing says upcoming like Duke Nukem Forever though

Wait thought Six Days in Fallujah was canceled or put on hold.

Gotta add D3 ;) Should be X-mas next year... in therory ;)

The 3 games I'm looking forward to that are coming out this year are: Borderlands, Bioshock 2, L4D2. I've also got my eye on the Mount and Blade expansion, I really enjoyed the first one.

Borderlands looks good, one of the games I'm waiting for as well.
I'm really digging the graphics.

I also really liked Mount & Blade... multiplayer would be fantastic... riding in each others parties and such

arma 2 is June 26th 2009, not fourth quarter.

I already have mine preordered on steam :).

Also: June 17th 2009 America's Army 3. Gonna be a good military month :D

Yeah sadly the games release dates are all over the place. Even release dates on games that are already out!

Which is why I started the calendar. Although it won't help the people looking for an obscure game, as they will just search game release list after list until they find it; they can add it to the calendar for someone else to see.

Back