• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nikhsub1 - belated congrats on the 6,000,000 milestone

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pscout

Senior Newbie Cannon-Fodder - R. I. P. good budd
Well Done!!!!!!! ... You are an inspiration for all the other dedicated folders! and the team is very proud of you and your efforts!!!!!!!

/edit .. I actually noticed yesterday but lost my thread due to hosting a Canadian thanksgiving family dinner. Awesome ... i hope i can stay the course and get there in a few years too.

Last edited:
Kevin007 said:
If only a lot of us could do put out that much. We'd be beyond 1st place lol.

Indeed! ... in fact if even a few of us could we would be there ... but the power of numbers is such that if many of us keep doin' a bit more ... and recruit a few more we WILL get there!

Congratulations. Well I'm almost at 5k ;). Slowly but surely. Recently finished my 40th WU.

- Jim

ThePCGuy said:
Congratulations. Well I'm almost at 5k ;). Slowly but surely. Recently finished my 40th WU.

- Jim

exactly!! ... everything counts!

Yup, I missed this one again... They just go so fast :). Congrats dude, now get back to work!!!

well mac just seemed rolled me, I've ben folding for 1yr plus, and he just totally said I laugh at your pitiful folding power.

dicecca112 said:
well mac just seemed rolled me, I've ben folding for 1yr plus, and he just totally said I laugh at your pitiful folding power.

Hey, we all do what we can though and it's all for the good of the team and the project. If Macoholic wants to come over all the way, then I say bring it on and I'll wave as he smokes by me. I just don't have the resources or bank account to run anything more and I have very little legit borg potential. I know I could probably do some stealth installs of the client on work computers without asking, but that's just unethical and probably would get me in big trouble too. ;)

Back