• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nik and I were bored so we....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wedo

Senior Kitty Power!
... just added about 30Ghz to team 32!!! w00r! I love new clients. :) We should have about another 20 coming over the next month as well so let's keep up the pressure boyz.

My sub gig mobo finally died. :(

but the good news is.... that I got my 2.3 rolling again! (no ins jokes plz) :p

& an A64 in the works

:attn:

30....GHZ..... where do you find the time....../

/bows

Da*n good thing I ended the Cheese and Guinness War while I was the number three producer. Now it looks like it's going to be hard to stay in the top 5. WTG Nik and Wedo. :beer:

I don't think i am at 30 ghz total (yet...).

Keep up that good work! :beer: :beer:

Last edited:
thats AWESOME news!!!

keep BORG'n guys!!!

PS
how do you 2 divide up the BORGs?
no offense Nik, i LOVE to see you in the 15k PPD + but id like to see wedo in the >10k PPD range again....throw him a few "extra" of those new ones ;)

Last edited:
The 30Ghz came in the form of 14 2.6Ghz P4's. Oooooo... make that 36.4Ghz. w00r!

Another ~30Ghz coming soon.

Well if thats what you do when you are bored...I think you need to be bored more often :D

Well ... i am glad you saw it Nahmus before the mod gods got me ... for the first? time.

threeme2189 said:
wedo you wrote w00r twice.

Yup, w00r used to be the official "I just borged this kick arse amount...blah blah blah.... w00r!!!" Team 32 has licensed w00r over w00t as the official "Something rocks" exclamation.

:D

Back