• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I have breached 1 million points. Run while you can. I am a demigod!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
what?!?!? I can't hear your smack talk now that you are soooooo far away from me. hahahahaha

you planning to do something about that or do you want a megaphone so I can hear that "golf clap" talk.

glad to have you back. nice to see some old time folders comming back on line.

Congratz on the milestone :thup:

:beer: :beer:

as a newbie, I was expecting at least a wave as I passed you old timer? :cry:

but seriously, we really have slacked off badly when members have to announce their own milestones :eek:

Passed me by?

The thing that you so called 'superior' folders don't realize is that my WU are the only ones that really count. When all the major breakthroughs start coming in, Stanford will reveal that they all originated from one source - ME. Yeah yeah, Niks has all these points... but he's really just crunching the breakdown of placebos in rat stomach acid. All the real work comes in to MY systems. It's an 'honor' system Stanford has setup just for me. They were thrilled when I came on board so they set that up. Sure, you might have 50% more 'points' than me... but if they are all useless information or market research for Cover Girl and Max Factor (95% of Nahmus' points), do your higher points really count for anything?

I think not.

I'll give you all 'one' point for being on the same team as me... It's like the 'participation' ribbon you all got at field day in 3rd grade. I never got those because I was constantly getting the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place ribbons - in every event (including jump roping... I was a total badass jumproper). So yeah... by my count, you each have 'one' point.

In that light, It seems I'm a million times more important to the cause than you. One million seven thousand three hundred and fifty one times, in fact.

Blessed is the Vonkaar.

I liked Mustanley better when I was catching him, but I've no room in my heart to hate anyone.... well there may be a few.

I have breached 1 million points. Run while you can. I am a demigod!!!

I love it! Arrogant as h333. I love it.:cool:

Vonkaar! Are you truly a 'demigod'? More of a hemidemisemigod methinks which is 1/64th of a god. I, of course, am then a Supreme Being (notice the caps) which did feel the need to come down from the mountain top to grace your thread of congratulations.

While not strongest, no matter which WU you feel you might fold, you are definitely the most entertaining. Somewhat similar to the court jesters of the Middle Ages. So dance for me pointed hat boy and make me smile while I rule the roost.

:)

The Wedo has Spoketh

How entertaining (and enlightening of course) when the gods decide to let their feet touch the ground :beer:

I want to be a Demi-God. Can I have a flying carpet or something. I'll borg more if I can have one :).

- Jim

Wedo said:
While not strongest, no matter which WU you feel you might fold, you are definitely the most entertaining. Somewhat similar to the court jesters of the Middle Ages. So dance for me pointed hat boy and make me smile while I rule the roost.

:)

The Wedo has Spoketh

:clap: :clap:

The gods have spoken.

Back