• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Counting down for Orange box

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If it was being released at 12am my time I would be. I can't stay up till 2am my time, got classes tomorrow morning, and after school I've got work from 5-11pm. So, I won't get to play for about 24 hours. :(

heh, if you've preloaded it, hopefully there won't be an issue tonight. I may stay up to see, but I doubt it.

I could have preloaded it?? NOOOO. :( Looks like I'm ditching English lol...
I feel like Episode 2 will be kind of dissapointing though. It's probably going to be the same general plot...you either get separated from the Alex girl, or you both have to make your way somewhere while fighting off mutants and solving semi-puzzles...

I pre-loaded last week so I'm good to go. Hey Unreal, if it was just a day to work on my paper in english I'd skip (but I was really good at english so that's me). I don't have class till 12:30 tomorrow so I'm allllll set :)

thideras, I don't know what you're talking about, games are far more important then school.

I remember in high school I always skipped a day to play a new game or something.

In college its hard, High school doesnt matter as long as you have a GPA high enough to go to the school you want. I used to never skip in high school, I look back and was like, Man, I wish I would have never gone because now I have to go. The man doesn't rule you yet, take advantage of him while you can.

In college its hard, High school doesnt matter as long as you have a GPA high enough to go to the school you want. I used to never skip in high school, I look back and was like, Man, I wish I would have never gone because now I have to go. The man doesn't rule you yet, take advantage of him while you can.

Both are equally as important man! But let's not digress.

It's unlocked in 1 hour and I have a really boring 3 hour lecture on management in 2 hours. Tempting me like this should be against the Geneva convention.

My game won't load. Anybody else getting this? I'm trying Portal and its fully preloaded....

I just came from walmart and it had not hit their shelves...thank goodness. I'm planning on trying to pick it up from CC for the cheaper price posted on this site. I really don't need to spend the money, but I just can't resist this bundle. Screen shots and reviews once you guys take a break from playing.

Well after logging out and in Portal loads....well...not really.

It crashes right before the game gets to the main screen. Any ideas?

I preloaded the black box that came with a Radeon 2900XT, however, while TF2 has been fine - so far, HL2Ep2 has NO dialogue in it. The captions work, but theres no audio dialogue and the console is chock full of errors that it cant find the sound files...

Awww... valve took over a year and so far dissapointing reactions... I'm going to get it tonight. It better work!

Back