• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Certain Youtube Videos refuse to load no matter what

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Update- Went to the phone office today, they gave me a number for tech support. Called them when I got home and explained my issue, explained how I troubled shooted and how a proxy website seems to clear up the issues. The guy was dumb founded and upped my case to the next level tech support, I'm supposed to hear from them tomorrow.

Update- Went to the phone office today, they gave me a number for tech support. Called them when I got home and explained my issue, explained how I troubled shooted and how a proxy website seems to clear up the issues. The guy was dumb founded and upped my case to the next level tech support, I'm supposed to hear from them tomorrow.

He probably got lost at "proxy."

He seemed to know what i was referring to.. I was surprised he didn't try to make me reset my router again and follow a script BUT.. he seemed a bit more up and up, just.. out of his league too. He said it sounds like something is blocking me from accessing those videos but he''ll have to send it to someone who has more access to things then he does. Hopefully the "higher" level techs do not have scripts they have to guide me through.

Update- Now the issues seem to be gone... Weird... Im leaning towards the router possibly some how.. Or maybe the government is monitoring me. lol

Okay NOW on one video it says "Video not found or access denied. " What the crap! lol

Not YouTube-related, IIRC. YouTube doesn't display that message, even when a video is broken, but had been a regular problem at UploadSociety a while ago. Thank the Lord that's been fixed!

But, on YouTube, watch for this issue:

The probable cause is a failed transcode or failed upload, if you just get a real vague error message with "This video is not available. Sorry about that.". (If you get an error message like that with no copyright claimant mentioned)

Well it started doing it again.. Makes me lean towards a router issue... But It just strikes me odd that a router issue could cause problems with certain videos and not the whole website..

Back