• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Banking and mining

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lol, now thats a bit overkill, btw u think bahama banks are more solid than us ? :))

I plan on setting up a completely separate account too. I'm even considering Swiss or Bahama's account. Call me paranoid and you be an honest man/woman. I'm OK with that.

No insult intended, but that's just dumb and overkill.

You are much better off making an account with a local bank and if you gate caught with an account in the Swiss Alps :p , you could be in some really hot water with the IRS.

Not worth the risk. IMO

I opened a free checking account just for the $150 bonus after 90 days (and meet other criteria) and I use coinbase and have it linked with that account... though I wouldn't hesitate to use my BoA account. They've handled some fraud claims rather well over the past decade.

Just to clear things up, I'm not looking to launder any money or evade any taxes. Are the Swiss and Bohemian banks more secure than here in the U.S.? I believe if someone with the right know how and the right personal information can get to anyone's money. So security is somewhat of an illusion, banks all over the world get robbed almost daily. I think the banks there are just as secure if not more.

Back