• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

tiny tiny mITX case compatibility

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think it is roughly the same size as the M350.

Your stuff would easily fit in.

Here's one of my build threads here: http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=731207

the m350 is actually smaller by almost an inch on some sides. anyways i would like to know what board you are using! i like the wifi built in and all the usb 3.0 and 2 esata ports.

cute build though. love the lego guys. i think i might have actually seen your build once before. or maybe others happen to like using lego guys too?? lol kudos anways

edit: figured id include the dimensions. m350= 7.5 x 2.24 x 8.26. antec = 8.4 x 3.1 x 8.7

looks like i found the board. little spendy for what im lookin for. i can get what i need out of this one so ive decided to go with that one haha. it doesnt have esata but thats find with me. usb 3.0 is more than sufficient

excellent input everyone! thank you

You could always add eSATA ports to the case by buying an eSATA bracket such as this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812200500, removing the connector(s) from the backplate, cutting small rectangular hole(s) in the case, screwing the connector(s) into the case, and plugging the wire(s) into your internal SATA port(s).

that is a good idea. however usb 3.0 will more than suffice for my one drive, maybe two in the future, for just watching movies

I'm running a G1610 in my media server which does XBMC, and streams everything I have over my network. When I have like tv's watching movies, and I'm downloading and doing other things, the cpu is barely at 20-30%. It is perfect for that task, and I got it for 30 bucks used. Microcenter has them for like 39 if you are close to one. It is a great processor for the task.

Back