• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$1,667

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
only if youre doing some hardcore imaging or video editing....ium talking movie studio type shiznet......

man thats just way to much money for anyone who doesnt use money as toliet paper to buy.

for me 150$ is more than id pay for any computer part (thats why im glad my dad bought me a 350$ p3600E when theycame pout :))

well it depends..is it practical for your needs?do you have the money lying around?what are you going to do with it? all those come into consideration

How does this thing perform???? 128MB don't mean that much if you think back to the
ATI rage fury max....it had 64 when most of the rest of the cards were at 32.

True "graphic cards" not gameing cards....have always been alot more expensive, I don't know why though.

How does this thing perform???? 128MB don't mean that much if you think back to the
ATI rage fury max....it had 64 when most of the rest of the cards were at 32.

True "graphic cards" not gameing cards....have always been alot more expensive, I don't know why though.

Back