• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's a good gaming mouse? (2012 edition)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I currently have the G9X, my first gaming mouse. And I absolutely love it!

I love the fact that it comes with 2 grips and enough weight combinations to keep you happy!

I love my G9X. I was looking into getting a Cyborg RAT 7 mouse, but I heard that there are a lot of mechanical problems with the mouse so I decided to get the tested and widely acclaimed G9X.

I would highly recommend it. I love that you can store all the profiles on the mouse for on the go gaming. This mouse's customizable buttons have helped me in my games like Combat Arms, FEAR games, Allods, amongst others!

If you can find a good deal on newegg or eBay, you can walk away with one at less than market price. I got mine for $50 bucks.

I have to admit, that I think part of the reason why I think its so good is because its gliding on an awesome Razer Goliathus Speed edition mousepad, which makes any mouse feel ohh soo good on it!

Get both I say, and enjoy a new mousing experience :p

People will hate me for saying this but I enjoy the Razer Naga. I usually end up using almost every button on it, my keyboard is purely for movement and typing, the rest is in my mouse :)

I have a Roccat Kova plus and I love it, its a pretty small mouse so you might not be a fan if you prefer bigger mice but for me its just the right size, also it was cheaper than all the other mice I was looking at.

Aula Orge Soul or The Killing Soul

on ebay chinese gaming mice. I'm cheap mouse was 15 bucks free shipping I love it spider logo constantly changes colors, front lights up. 7 buttons fits my big hand very well.

just search aula on ebay. btw sry feeding baby and 1h typing lol

Last edited:
People will hate me for saying this but I enjoy the Razer Naga. I usually end up using almost every button on it, my keyboard is purely for movement and typing, the rest is in my mouse :)

The only problem I have with the Naga is how poorly it moves over my mousepad. It has a gigantic mouse foot that just does not glide well at all for me. Other than that, it is a great mouse.

I recently picked up a G9x for dirt cheap. Previously I was using a Razer Death Adder 3500. Even with rather large hands, I think this G9x is far better. Between better balance and grips, and much better buttons, I don't think I will be going back to the Razer any time soon.

Back