• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FLASH 6800GT is not start

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KAGA

I FLASH 6800GT@Ultra and GT@Ultra not start !!!!!!!!

I flash my 6800gt to 6800Ultra (testet work it 450/1150) but is no starting (A try start from PCI nothing) in my frend start from pci(6800gt in AGP) but Nvflash 4.42 and 4.46 show me - nvidia adapter not found what i can do with this ???? Please Help :D

Last edited:
Other people have done this and have a $400 paperweight. I would assume that you do too... there was no need to flash it in the first place.

If you backed up your old bios, you might find a way to reflash it back, but it's doubtful. More than likely, you killed your card - although more details might help..

I think you need to try different versions of the nVidia flash utility until one works. There's no reason you should not be able to blind flash the card using a PCI card....unless you ran it for a while with the Ultra BIOS and suddenly it quit working, which means you probably burnt something out, in which case your screwed...

I back up my old bios what i can do wit this bios card not start
i use PCI card but nvflasher and others program says Nvidia Adapter Not Found !!!!

I thik bios is damage fans start and card give normal temperature :bang head

Idont know how to falsh it again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
oh dude i feel your pain ! my 6800 aint here yet and when i do get i sure as hell aint flashing a piece of hardware worth as much as my whole rig ;) but i still feel sorry for you ! :beer:

Back