• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Coolbits 2 and Auto overclocking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stryder2720

Ok this sounds stupid cause I think I already know the answer to this BUT with my 6800GT and coolbits 2 you can do the "Auto Overclock" thing. Does anyone know how far it will overclock or if it actually works?
Thanks
:edit:1 more question for ya. Can you uninstall Coolbits by itself or do I have to reinstall my drivers?

I don't know about the auto overclocking but you will nedd to reinstall your drivers. There is no uninstall for coolbits2. If you actually need to remove coolbits for any reason there isn't much hassle in just reinstalling your drivers. I mean how often if even are you going to need to do it.

I've heard it picks up frequencies that are unattainable on 6800xx cards.

I read somewhere that a guy clicked it and it returned frequencies of 590mhz/1.6ghz.
Dangerous stuff on the real.

I'd wait until the drivers/tweaks have matured and a few people have fried theirs first....
jerkit.gif

Back