• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is My Wishlist Missing Anything?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/5809/cooler-master-haf-stacker-915f-chassis-review/index.html

I kind of want to get one of these to run as an external watercooling box. Thoughts?

And if I were to run one of these boxes, here is the updated wish list (Note: The SP120 fans are for push-pull on the radiators, the AF120 fans are for my existing case to improve airflow over the components)

I am actually considering the same thing. Having my radiator, pump and reservoir separate in my previous configuration was great. Not to mention the inside of my case was uncluttered. As for those quick disconnects just a set between the units reveresed so the external could be powered and ran independent of the pc. I am thinking it would make maintenance a breeze.

I used to use QDCs for my builds but finally realized there was really no need for them. Have 4 sets of QDCs. I only use one at the bottom of my case used as a drain.

Back