• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rosetta Status

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
De-stuck status thread?

Anyway, I've lit rosetta on both my boxes so it's getting a share now, it and LHC@Home share 50/50 at home(6 threads of 4ghz 2600k on 64bit win7), and rosetta/LHC both get 38% of the work box (i7 [email protected] 6 threads), with the remainder going to WCG.

Been looking for an excuse to join my Rosie Teammates again...We are getting A3 wu's on fah. Since I can make almost the same ppd with my Gpu client, I turned one on fah and switched an i7 over to Rosie. I missed you folks!:grouphug:

The cooler weather is welcome.:thup:

Anybody else not getting any work?
I just checked my main box for giggles and discovered there aren't any rosetta tasks going, nor does a request for work turn any up.

I still have work units since I run a 3 day buffer. but I am not getting anymore units... look like it started for me around midnight. so maybe their server is getting some maintenance done?

I looked over my event log and it seems like I am getting tasks at the moment but there was about a 12 hour gap or so yesterday where I didn't receive any. However my buffer is also around 3 days so it never got that low.

Looking at my laptop, I'm getting 1 wu at a time for new work. I don't know what it's like at the house with more capable machines since I'm at work though.

it stopped uploading for me on monday. they must be having server issues again. looks like seti is gonna be getting some love again.

The website is up at least now. And it has posted the following:

news said:
Jan 02, 2012
The hardware hosting the Rosetta@Home project is being moved from one datacenter to another on the UW campus. We are using this disruption to update the sagging, aging gear that runs the project. All of this will result in a few days of down time. We will work to keep the outage to a minimum, but you migh want to grab enough work for a 4-5 day period. We appreciate your patience, interest and continued contributions to our research. -KEL

Sure would have been nice if they would have given more warning time about the outage. I would have activated Seti on my home systems before I left for work instead of having them sit around burning electricity for nothing.:mad:

Time to resurrect this thread. What's your status everyone?!
I see we're at a healthy 86K and rising, which puts us back in the Top 10 productive teams in the project! We rock!

i'm currently floating around 2k rac... will try to hit and sustain 3k this week. It's finally cooling off around here so I can deal with the 86F office temp by opening the window... gotta love fall/winter. :clap:

Back