• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Way to get the prommy line to reach the mobo laying down??? (pics)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Looks like the board is sitting ontop of the prommy a little, make sure to put something between the board and the prommy to keep the board from shorting out on the metal. I know this seems obviouse, but I know how easy it is to get excited and overlook the simplest, but very catastrophic things.

how about the thin piece of styrofoam thats the exact shape of my mobo?

will styrofoam cause static though? it seems like a material that would

That looks like it will work, but be careful. As I stated eariler, the stock hose will break very easily. It becomes very fragile when on and cold, so try not to bump it.

I hope it last like that, good luck!

Well i got a Lian-Li pc65b now...so you (i) won't have to worry about it now. =|

I hope you don't think I was being mean or a pessimist, I just didn't want to see the unit messed up. I'm sorry if it came off that way.

Good Luck man, let us know how it goes.

No not at all, i know what you're saying, i was being careful. I tested it after bending it that much to make sure it wasn't broken, which it isn't, it DID it -50c though :D

Back