• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official BF2 clan of OCF! [OCG]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jack222

If your in the UK and interested in the clan, make a post saying you are in the UK, I'd like a head count.

67.43.1.1- Server IP.

69.90.113.225:8361-TS IP.

Try to get to the server at around 8PM EST tonight!

========================================================

Zee list of recruits​

*=Senior member. They can help however they want.
**=Moderator. They can help however they want.

-----------
Total- 33 players.
Number of full squads-5 +3 leftover people.
========================================================
Clan Admins- Wedo and Wiked_Klown
Server Admins-Wedo, Wicked_Klown, Sjaak, Stereo555, JoT and lastly me.

SSS and Jot you are welcome to do as you please. Server or clan admin is fine, the more help the better.

The server will be up in a few days according to Wedo.

As of now, no money is being accepted.

Let the fraggin' begin!

BF2 clan​

UPDATE:

We are going to need some positions filled. I have talked with my good man Sjaak and this is what he thinks we need.:

1 financial admin(In charge on paypal, getting the money and seeing if we will fall short on payment and stuff)
2 clan admins.(In charge of recruitment and all the stuff that happens with a clan)
5 server admin's(They had the server.)

These people are going to have dedicate a good amount of time to the clan. So be prepared.

We will hold a poll and let the people decide on who feels what position.
---------------------------------------
The following is what people have said they can chip in:

Hey_Its_Cole-10$
Slackfumasta-5$
Sjaak-7$
invisible hand-10$
Me-10$(Mayby more at the start)

Some people have said they might be able to fork over some dough and that would be helpful.
----------------------------------------
I'd also like to know how much everytime everyone can put into practices. Once people can say how much dedicated time they can practice and what days are good, we can get something going.

=======================================================
A lot of people here have BF2 and we have setup ways to contact eachother. But why not get a clan to play together and mayby even compete? My vision is to round up enough people here who acctually can dedicate time to play and get practices, or even just a set time to play. And if we get enough people we can buy our own server. I can contribute say 10$/month to the server.

The clan would be about fun. If you haven't already noticed, the game is REALLY fun when you are playing with people you know. I was playing with shard the other night and it was a blast. I find it really boring to play with people who don't want to coperate.

I read through the clan listings of OCG and i didn't see any. I have some webspace myself, and it is plenty big. I don't think my friend is using it(he said he might be a while back). We could setup a forum there. Or if SpeedDj:cool: was kind enough to add a sub section for a BF2 clan that be cool.

My thinking:
  1. Get a server ranked.
  2. This It looked decent. It is cheapish. 125/month for 64 slots unranked.
  3. Find out who here can participate in this and practice nightly.
  4. See how much each person can chip in a month for a server.
  5. If we can't raise enough money, we will just go to people's server's. I am pretty sure we can raise some cash though.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
This is how i'd like people to arrange thier post. Please try to follow the guidelines.

1. BF2 name-
  2. Kit most often used-
  3. Land or air vehicle best at-
  4. Position in best land or air vehicle(i.e, gunner, pilot, etc.)-
  5. Average playing time-
  6. Best way to be contacted-
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I know i could use some help with this. If anyone is interested in helping, please let me know on AIM or Pm or anything.

I would like to get some people together as soon as possible and start playing together.

**ALSO-A mic is soon to be a requierment. It is a valuable tool. They run pretty cheap. You don't need one yet but it'd be smart to get one soon.**

Last edited:
No ranking = no thanks.

It's not that I'm a rank *****... wait, yes I am. Besides, ranked servers at least help to "slightly" prevent tking noobs from going on rampages.

Ok. So we get a ranked server, no biggie. It is a tad more. Mayby a 32 player ranked server then?

I've never been in a clan before. How much time would really be needed?

Anyway,
1. Vulc44n
2. Medic
3. Not Sure.
4. Not Sure.
5. Deppends on what else is going on. An hour or so a day, more if I have time.
6. Aim or PM

Id prefer ranked also....some servers advertise how much per slot during the map loading...

1. BF2 name- Scotto
2. Kit most often used- Sniper/Anti-Tank
3. Land or air vehicle best at-Land
4. Position in best land or air vehicle(i.e, gunner, pilot, etc.)-
5. Average playing time-i dunno alot :p
6. Best way to be contacted-PM

IMO practices should be held on certain days of the week for about 1+hours...thats how we did it for halo and it worked great...

*edit*
heres a nice server that I like to play on....
https://www.deftechgroup.com/ecgn/order.php

Last edited:
Yo this sounds like a bad @SS idea!

1. BF2 Name- X4ND3l2
2. Kits- Special Forces/Medic
3. Land/Air- Land
4. Possition- Gunner/Pilot
5. Average playing time- have been in Bermuda for a week, but i usually play for about 1-2 hours a day
6. Contact- Aim- xanderjobizzle

Not in their listings. I wasn't sure. I asked a couple weeks ago and people said no. Mayby i'm worng.

1. Son1990
2. Medic,Sniper,Assault
3. Black Hawk
4. Pilot,Gunner (ask ReddragonXXX)
5. All day (when not at school)
6. AIM: nextlvl17

1. Dracknem
2. Special Ops, Medic
3. I'm flexible.
4. Passenger! lol, pilot usually or driver
5. Not too much recently, was kinda waiting for an OCF clan. lol
6. e-mail: [email protected] or xfire: mattbessey

No sir they don't, to the first post in this forum OCG is setting up a BF2 clan but due to some leader issues things have halted in ways that i don't even know of. there is a BF2 Subform on the OCG site you just can't see it cause your not a member. Speedj needs to get his issues staright and i promise you he will post here saying that a clan is in the works. for now i am a loner and play with other clans as Speedj has neither replied to any inquires i have sent in in the past months about a clan nor has informed me on when he wants this to be setup and finalized for now hang tight.

El-Scotto said:
the talk for ocg bf2 clan does not seem to really be going anywhere atm... :(

Well if that's the case i'm in.

1. Feydd
2. Medic and support
3. Jets - 6000 confirmed kills
4. Pilot
5. Usually atleast an hour, more if I don't control myself.
6. PM me

I just hit sarge and i'll be an excellent help in the air.

Feydd said:
Well if that's the case i'm in.

1. Feydd
2. Medic and support
3. Jets - 6000 confirmed kills
4. Pilot
5. Usually atleast an hour, more if I don't control myself.
6. PM me

I just hit sarge and i'll be an excellent help in the air.
Dam. 6000 kills!

Thank you for clearing that up about the clan. I'm glad at least we are getting something together and when the time comes we can materialize this.

BF2 name- Schalldampfer, but willing to make another for the sake of simplicity.
Kit most often used- Spec Op, Support, Engineer, Sniper, Medic, Assault. What does that leave behind... oh, AT.
Land or air vehicle best at- Tank... especially base camping. Haha.
Position in best land or air vehicle(i.e, gunner, pilot, etc.)- Driver of the tank.
Average playing time- Every weekend, now that school's started.
Best way to be contacted- I pay attention to my PM's.

As to the money I can chip in... it'll unforunately be minimal, if that... I have no sure of way payment, and I'm still under my parent's guardianship.

Last edited:
BF2 Name - shard13
Kit Most Played - Spec Ops
Vehicle Used Most - Helicopter (attack)
Position In Vehicle - Gunner
Average Playing Time - at least 1 hr per day
Best Way To Be Contacted - AIM

i am not sure about how much i can donate, as of right now i am streched pretty thin

Back