• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cool video card:

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lol XFX.... POS.... xfx makes some of the worst products out there... and seriously... OHHH the pos stock cooler looks cool... but isnt funcitional.

nd4spdbh2 said:
lol XFX.... POS.... xfx makes some of the worst products out there... and seriously... OHHH the pos stock cooler looks cool... but isnt funcitional.

I agreed that XFX sucks. Used to own the xfx5900, and can't overclock much. Just got the 7800GT, and it sucks *** in overclocking it too.

I am currently happy with the wonderful lady on my X1900 XT. Ruby is always nice to look at. :p

Dom

gotta love how people get a card or cpu and say its crap cause you cant get 100000mhz out of it... :rolleyes:

i own the XFX 7800GT and she overclocks like snot (520/1205) stock cooling and stock voltage. I cant wait to get another one next month.

equalizr said:
gotta love how people get a card or cpu and say its crap cause you cant get 100000mhz out of it... :rolleyes:

i own the XFX 7800GT and she overclocks like snot (520/1205) stock cooling and stock voltage. I cant wait to get another one next month.

well, good for you. I got the exact identical card like yours, and mine won't go above 480/1130.

If you are talking about stock speed, yes, XFX is good. But I bet if your card o/c like mine, you won't really call it awesome.... :santa:

I used to own an XFX 5900XT and it overclocked well. I have no complaints about them.

I'd like to see more cards in the future that look as clean as the Chaintech Ti4600 did a few years ago. Black board and all gold trim. It had a classy look.

Let the flamming begin.

I own that card, in fact I own two xFx 6800XT's in SLI. I also have them oc'd to 400/1150 with the stock air coolers. I can play FEAR on Maximum settings at 1024 x 768 without any problems. I have also scored 19,000 on 3dmark03...not to bad for $240 after rebates.

Flame on.

Uh, because most manufactures are worried more about performance instead of the bling factor. The way they should be, you know...

Back