• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What Mouse do you use for Gaming Poll

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

What mouse do you use for gaming

• Logitech MX500 or MX510

Votes: 235 32.2%
  • Microsoft Optical tilting mouse

Votes: 69 9.5%
  • Wireless Logitech MX1000 or MX700

Votes: 186 25.5%
  • Wireless Microsoft Optical mouse

Votes: 46 6.3%
  • Razor Boomslang

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • Razor Viper

Votes: 37 5.1%
  • Logitech Rollerball

• Microsoft Rollerball

• Plain Jane No Name Optical mouse (Corded or Wireless)

Votes: 90 12.3%
  • Plane Jane No Name Standard BALL Mouse.

Votes: 17 2.3%
  • Trackball of somesort.

Votes: 26 3.6%

• Total voters
MX700 for years (and running strong) ... need a change though , but undecided atm . Most likely another Logitec (MX1000 or G7)

IBM Navigator :D optical 4-button. I'm pretty sure this thing might actually be USB 1.1, but it's a tank. It feels more natural than any other mouse I've used since once I got accustomed to the odd shape. It seems smooth enough to me when gaming, and I'll probably keep using it until it dies a fiery death.

I just ordered a razer copperhead, one of my housemates has the MX1000 and I wasn't pleased overall. Personally, I gotta have an ambidexterous mouse (I'm a lefty :)) To its credit though, it did show what kind of a difference a mouse can make, up till then, I had been using a microsoft wireless mouse.

Since this poll is 1 1/2 years old it might be worth creating a new poll with some of the newer models.

bluediamond said:
Since this poll is 1 1/2 years old it might be worth creating a new poll with some of the newer models.

Good call. I'm specifically interested in the copperhead. I love the Razer pri/sec buttons. The click feels so much nicer than my logi mice.

The Razer's got the opty eye closer to you fingertips too, right? So that might be a little odd. Any comments guyS?

Back