• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CUSL2-C x86-secret hacked BIOS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i also have been using this bios on my cuslc-2, no problems so far. however my board occasionally resets the cas latency back to 3 (i set it at 2) i know the hacked bios forces the 5t,7t to stay in place but it doesn't say anything about maintaing the latency setting, do you have this problem? it's really annoying because i can tell when this happens and i have to reboot and set it back to 2. the 815 chipset is supposed to have this sickeness. doc, you got a cure?

Everytime I turn it on, it locks at the screen that tells you what it turns on. I have tried different configuratios and everything and it just locks up if it's on. The only thing I can not chang is the SM always bypass I cannot seem to find that setting in the bios. If you guys know where it is it would help a lot thanks.

i dont have any problems whatsoever. the ram timing isnt locked to any setting. jsut what you set in the bios. i use one of the slightly older beta9 bioses.

Back