• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a new Monitor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Delivered On:
Monday, 02/24/2014 at 3:10 P.M.

Left At:
Office

Signed By:
DEBRA

Proof of Delivery

unfortunately for me routing sucked b*** today so I couldnt make it in time to retrieve it from the office, but I do know its there as I called them after I got the delivery notification text from UPS. less than 12 hours from now I'll be able to give my impressions.

It has Arrived Just unboxed it and so it looks great Heres some teaser pics after this post I'll be powering down and firing it up.

photo1_zpsb6836f29.jpg

photo2_zps873fbc43.jpg

photo3_zps8780435e.jpg

well went and played a few games real quick and I'm happy to report not a major lose of FPS still going to see if it overclocks at some point but the experience has been great thus far. No dead or stuck pixel's (got the pixel perfect model) very minor if any back light bleed. The colors wow I'm impressed I didnt notice before differing shades on this forum lol

photo11_zps50c8e7ac.jpg

photo21_zps72870959.jpg

a pic without the flash.

photo1_zps96aecb2e.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice buddy, but it did scare me when i opened the page lol!! All i got was that big guy heading towards me, kinda jumped for a second until i realized what it was!

Yeah i can see now why you Gamers head for this kind of Monitor.

Great enjoy it, even better when you have the rest hooked up to it.

AJ.

Back