• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Jab-Tech 50% off everything

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Order me two of the swiftech extreme rads :D. The quiet editions were already sold out :(, but the extreme rads are rated for 1200RPM+ fans and my SP120s are 1450 :D.

Got my shipment from Jab-Tech yesterday, and was caught off guard by the name they use for shipping. Can't remember the first part off the top of my head atm for some reason, but it was "something"enlargements.com.

I am a child. :D

Also, the fans I mentioned earlier, buyer beware. I ordered the wrong thing, thinking I was getting an amazing deal on really good fans that I already had purchased elsewhere. I'm sure these Arctic Cooling Pro PWM fans are great, but they only mount in 1 direction, as an exhaust fan. This....makes me sad. :( I had ordered the Arctic Cooling PWM, not the "Pro" version. They do look rather beefy though, but now i have 6 fans that can only be used for 1/3 of my potential applications.

MontPythSAAAADDDDD.gif

Last edited:
Got my shipment from Jab-Tech yesterday, and was caught off guard by the name they use for shipping. Can't remember the first part off the top of my head atm for some reason, but it was "something"enlargements.com.

I am a child. :D

Also, the fans I mentioned earlier, buyer beware. I ordered the wrong thing, thinking I was getting an amazing deal on really good fans that I already had purchased elsewhere. I'm sure these Arctic Cooling Pro PWM fans are great, but they only mount in 1 direction, as an exhaust fan. This....makes me sad. :( I had ordered the Arctic Cooling PWM, not the "Pro" version. They do look rather beefy though, but now i have 6 fans that can only be used for 1/3 of my potential applications.

MontPythSAAAADDDDD.gif

Knowing Jab-Tech, you can probably just contact them about it and get them cross-traded for the Pros or something.

I, too, was surprised by the name on the package.

"Hardsupplements" :confused:

Couldn't figure out what it could be since I'd never heard of the company, then I looked inside and found my Jab-Tech order.

Maybe the Jab-Tech employees were placing orders for that "stuff" and just having it delivered to their work instead of home, so they used those boxes :p

I think the owner must run a supplements business too. Every box that I have ever gotten from them has a similar name.

Got my box of stuff in today. Pulled out my shiny new xspc temp sensor expecting to have to solder the bitspower fitting to it for water temps. Turns out that they only had one of the cheaper temp sensors i bought left instead of the two i ordered. So now i have one cheaper one with fixed wires, and two much nicer ones with sleeved wires and removable two pin plug for temp probes, score! I love Jab-Tech.

alright, ive been wanting to watercool my pc for ages now,
ive slapped an antec kuhler on my gpu, but that aint water one correctly!

my case is a Corsair Graphite Series 600T
i5 2500k
and a gtx 670 single card ( but i may grab a second one down the line)

since this deal is still alive,
can you guys throw together for me real fast an emergency shopping list ?

the build dont have to look pretty, sadly the case side with the see through door is flush pointed to a wall

i haev little idea what im doing, lol,
but i was thinking a dual 120 on the top a single 120 on the back and possibly remove the hdd caddy and move it , to fit a seconds dual 120 or a single 140 in the front

but by all means, dont let me go crazy

Last edited:
For water cooling, unless your going an AIO, you'd better take you time and plan it out. There is no "get this and this" and you're set. Deals be damned. Take your time go though the water cooling stickies and built a proper set up.

this is just a dirty fast upgrade for myself

going to grab 2 Swiftech MCR320-QP-K Triple 120mm
( http://www.jab-tech.com/swiftech/swiftech-mcr320-qp-k-triple-120mm-radiator-matt-black/)

and the pump Swiftech MCP655

( http://www.jab-tech.com/pumps/swiftech-mcp655™-12-vdc-pump/ )

im only a bit confused about the fittings the pump is Connection size
½" barbs, the rads are G 1/4" NPT threaded hubs

ill need to grab an adapter or stretch a tube at some point?,
also i dont have a reservoir yet

id like to hunt down a few of theese Enzotechnology True Silver G1/4 High Flow 1/2" Barbs
( http://www.jab-tech.com/metal-barb-fittings-1/2/enzotechnology-true-silver-g1/4-high-flow-1/2-barb/ )
that would be pretty cool, put those on the rads, also lets me keep the 1/2 tube

Last edited:
@ Kurama Seriously. "dirty fast" + "custom loop" = "Much regrets and second thoughts"

look man,
im just buying a few rads and fittings and a pump,
i dont have a res or blocks for anything,
quit with the slow down buull****,
if i fry another mobo thats my problem
what i would like is constructive advice, that isnt stop what your doing.

things on the order of
wait, those 2 things are different types and shouldn't be used together ect

when daddy gets **** done, its always down and dirty.
if busted knuckles scrapes and bruising occurs then that's that.
things will get done, leaks will happen, but the job will get figured out.

i mentioned in the first post,
a 2500k ill consider that 100w
and a single gtx 670, Maximum Graphics Card Power (W) 170w
so that beingn said,
270w single card -- call it 300w
450w ish if i ever dual card

keep in mind ive had zero issues with that card strapped to an antech kuhler 620 for about a year and half
and thats a single 120mm rad

which already is on its own Frankenstein aio
but with the 2x 3x120 rads i just paid for,
nothing should ever be an issue, even with just one of the 3x's i should be able to scoot by

i had wanted to have 2x dual 120 rads but they were sold out

just pulled the trigger on
2x Swiftech MCR320-QP-K Triple 120mm Radiator - Matt Black
10x Dangerden FB (Fat Boy) G 1/4 Fittings - 1/2" Barb
1x Swiftech MCP655 ( although i want to grab a second one in the event of failure )
20 feet or so Dangerden 1/2"ID - 3/4"OD Clear UV blue/geen DreamFlex Tubing
random heatshrink tubing thumbscrews thermal paste ect ect ect

im thinking as a cpu block the apogee XL $65 (http://www.swiftech.com/ApogeeXL.aspx)

not sure if im going to change the gpu or not at first,
i dont have a block in mind for that
i do like the look of the EK acetal clear

i got the antimicrobe tubing b/c they are sold out of the True Silver G1/4 High Flow 1/2" Barbs
but, if anyone knows a place that still has barbs like that ill snatch em up

Last edited:
OK cool. Don't get offended. Just want your rig to be sweet with no regrets, you dig? Ok so you have ample Rad-age. where will you place 2 3x120's? It looks like your case holds 1x 240. Will you be mounting them outside your case?

Wish I had seen this earlier, but grabbed some Yate Loons. Not a bad deal if you get enough stuff, but the shipping is a bit pricey.

You should be able to get by with a single 3x120. How about a reservoir?

I have been looking at that cpu block too. Has anyone seen performance numbers yet?

OK cool. Don't get offended. Just want your rig to be sweet with no regrets, you dig? Ok so you have ample Rad-age. where will you place 2 3x120's? It looks like your case holds 1x 240. Will you be mounting them outside your case?

lol, ZERO ****IN CLUE

im not offended,
im the type that just wont learn with out doing it,
im impulsive and make snap decisions.might chop the top rear of the case to sliide in one of the triple rads where i would have put one of the duals

buwaha.
if i was able to snatch up the 2x 120 rads this would have been simple

there is nothing wrong with the temps i have in my system now,
only thing wrong is me, and freetime.
why im not playing videogames i have no idea

was $144 and change from jab-tech
anyone know of good blocks for reffrence gtx 670's?
hopefully skate on by with sub hundred on that
if i have to spend more than a hundo on that ill probly go with the ek, it looks nice, which is dumb b/c i cant see the inside of my pc anyways
they have 3 types a nickel a copper and other other one i cant remember

Back