• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ddr!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I do a lot of 7 and 8 footers, i do step mania, the PC one

DDR+Dorms= lots of girls coming to your dorm, so far everytime I have played DDR in my dorm at least 3 people have come to ask if they can play and most of the time its chicks :D

if you look around there are a rediculous amount of stepmania songs, i think I have around 2400

Last edited:
hrhrhrFOOT said:
Hey!! I got past the first runs of FOTS right up to the minijacks...then my legs were like "WTF U DOIN LOL"

But hey...that video i showed is FOTS speed(196bpm i think vs 200 bpm). Just no mini jacks or well...6 minutes of it rofl. Thats excruciating just on fingers...I still can't A it.

huh? you cant A what? FOTS? lol dont sweat it, its a pretty hard song. eventually ill pass it, i can get upto the last long stream at the end, but yeah.. apparently there are very few one handers (which i am) that can even pass reality.. reality is mean lol. what can you get on ES/BD or hmm.. salieri stries back? good songs

Careface*

EDIT: lol this thread is way off topic.. oh well

PingSpike said:
So much lingo I don't understand....A? Footers? One handers? I have no idea what you guys are saying. :p

hehe

A = the grade you get depending on how well you did on the song (ie how many steps you got, and how well you stepped to it)

Footers = the difficulty of the song being played. every song has a little bar down the bottom of the screen that has 10 feet, and depending on how many feet are lit up, thats how difficult the song is out of 10. Stepmania breaks this rule however, and goes upto 15feet on the graph.

One handers = people who play stepmania (the keyboard version of DDR) who only use their left or right hand to play. the most common style of stepmania playing is either "indexing" which is only using the index finger on each hand, or "spread" which is using your index and second finger on each hand, and spreading it out across the keyboard. like Left and down would be W and E, and up and right would be O and P.

I realised i introduced even more 'lingo', but hey :p it gives a decent idea of wtf we are ranting about

Careface*

:D
i beat going on spring wind challenge(fingers) the other day along with
maxx unlimited heavy(pad) and utopia expert(pad)

Back