• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a new Monitor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
With the new stuff coming out kinda wish might a held off on a monitor purchase awhile back, but I still like it.

Things like that are almost inevitable these days here and there I guess.

*edit* actually I've become quite fond of the U2913WM the more I've learned to use it, and got it for a pretty good price. Just me maybe.

:shrug:

Last edited:
just about 99% committed to it now. And Now if the dang IRS would release my refund I'll order one along with my 4770K upgrade, and the redo of my loops. Been considering going rigid tubing but since I'm getting the monitor I'll just redo with soft tubing and save some $$$$

will do and I'll post my thoughts. got alot coming in lol I also bought hardass's X79 setup he had for sale and some new water cooling goodies.

yeah I saw it made a reply on the thread but by time he replied I had already bought one new off ebay. My main issue with his was the excessive light bleed. Plus his thread had been down low for sometime and I wasnt sure if he was still replying on it which he did the next day lol.

EDIT: ED to the rescue. I think he's watching my wallet :D lol

Could be a saving ED, just depends on the Shipping costs my good friend!!

EDIT: Yeah he does that SIN buddy with me at times as well!! lol.

Hey i just noticed i got my 9th Gold star ahhhh nice!!

AJ.

Last edited:
Sure, if he didn't buy it already (which is why I quoted his post to let you know he appeared to)... though I suppose he could have went through the hassle of returning it to save some money...

naw dropped 395$ on it this way the warranty is mine and I dont have to hassle with sending it back to who I bought it from for the square trade warranty.

Hey SIN BUDDY what are your gonna do with Hardass PC and things if ya don't mind me asking you?? Just wondering as i have a similar set up here!!

AJ.

gonna oc da **** out of it and see how high I can get her then back it down to a safe normal 24/7 oc. kinda like I did with my 2600K got her to 5.3Ghz on 1.65 vcore did one quick bench run and brought her back down to 4.5 @ 1.35

By now you surely should have a barn full of PC parts to play with, well at least till the next TAX REBATE COMES lol!!! Being a old hand at this then OCing that there Black Edition should be like shelling PEAS to ya!! But if you need any help just holler and i give a hand, that's if you really need one!

AJ.

actually paid the dumpster a visit today and unloaded a few items that were taking up valuable space. Next week I'll do the same. Most of my stuff is ancient to say the least. Need to clear space for more stuff lol hopefully newer stuff for spares. Might just hang on to the 9370 and CHVFZ

hey did ya see a need to full cover waterblock the mobo????

No not really runs really cool, but i have a 120mm fan blowing on the VRM SECTION here, and i am using a bench unit. Not a PC Case which makes a difference i suppose!

P1000862 - Copy.JPG

P1000866.JPG

P1000796.JPG

This should give you a idea!

AJ.

Back