• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[GUIDE] What HWBot is and how to join our benchmarking team.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Mine was done by benching anything I could get my hands on (laptops, servers, and my own PCs)

I'd suggest better headings - bold and/or size tags, so that it breaks up the text. Pretty much everything in italics could be made size=4 or something. Helps it look less like a huge wall of text, so people will be more likely to read it.

I dunno... maybe some of us could post up what we did to make the team? Like compile our initial scores on our basic hardware to show how many points each item was worth, sort of to make it easier for people to see what kinds of things we did to make the points needed?

I can do that for mine shortly, but I just got home after an 18-hour day, so it may have to wait. I know I was pretty discouraged trying to put up numbers the first few tries and nearly threw in the towel, even though I felt i had pretty damn good equipment.

I dunno.... maybe it's silly. But wading through bot-scores can be daunting for a newbie.
Would be great if you can do it when you have some spare time. :thup:

@I.M.O.G - Working on it.

Note that for the contest, there is a submission area that is just for the contest. And remember to use the background for your screen shot.

Back