• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

equinox! Challange accepted!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OK. My fault. I didn't state the rules clearly.
Rule 1) Only I may smack talk.
2) You can smack talk only if it is to add on to what I said in support of me.
3) When I increase production (or nor) you do not increase production.
4) If it looks like I can't back up what my mouth is dishing out, you fold under my name and help me out.
5) You don't make fun of me if I loose. Its fun if you loose but its dead to rights serious when I loose.
6) TBA

OK. Sorry for not getting those out earlier.

Seriously though, I'm folding with: GTX 770, 660Ti, 560Ti and 9600. I have a Pentium D, Phenom II x4, Phenom x4 and Core i7.

I should have a lot more steady points.

Edit* I just did a quick survey of my rigs and estimate about 150k points in the next 24 hours.

Did you get your various machine issues fixed so you can fold better? I had to shut down my Desktop machine as they wife will be working from home and it makes the bedroom unbearably hot, even with central air. The 24 core machine was off all day yesterday and I just got it up and running at midnight but it didn't expect to finish this WU until almost 6am tomorrow morning.

I just didn't want you to have to trash talk with half your systems not running...

:chair:

I ended up putting my i7-920 to 5 cores within the client. That seemed to boost my GPU production. That's the 660 Ti and 770.

Unfortunately, my GTX 560 Ti is not getting work. I have another thread to get help with that. I may have to move hardware around to fix that issue. :bang head

I swapped the GTX 560 Ti into another machine. It still will not get a WU. So I'm down the 560 Ti. The 460 1GB is on loan to a client so I'm down that one too. I retired the Pentium D because it produced too little and cost too much to run.

When all said and done, I have a lower ppd than I was looking for.

Odd the 560ti is being a pita. What os and what cpu did you move it to? Perhaps a fresh install would set it right. Maybe its like my 7770's were. Could not get them to fold reliably, that was why i sold them off and got a r270amd. Granted im amd gpu biased . Hope you sort it out though.

It was running for about a day. I put it into my Phenom X4 with Vista x64. I pulled the 9600 from that machine and then updated the drivers.

I got that card from MSI after a long battle in which they ripped me off, repeatedly. I sent them a 460 1GB card for RMA and they sent me back a lesser card thinking that I wouldn't notice. They were partially right. I sent that card back to them and they sent me the same lesser card again. Then they sent me the correct card in non-working condition. Then they sent me the lesser card again. I kept records and was just about to report them to the bbb then they sent me the 560Ti. I was happy enough to stop fighting. Later, I pulled out my other 460 1GB card that I had RMA'd months before the one I'm talking about only to find out that they had cheated me on that one. The fact the the 560Ti worked for as long as it did ultimately concludes my business relationship with MSI.

Well I hope you get it running again.

I have my pc down at the apartment. I am folding on gpu only and from what I can see I do roughly 130k ppd with just the gpu. With cpu on 6 cores I do around the same or less so I think just gpu will give better ppd per watt. Fingers crossed the AC and the wife can handle it :chair:

seems I have 2 clients somewhere that I don't remember also. 10k per day but I have no clue where they are. searched everywhere. guessing a relative that wanted help.

seems I have 2 clients somewhere that I don't remember also. 10k per day but I have no clue where they are. searched everywhere. guessing a relative that wanted help.

I wish I had that many clients so I could forget 2 :rofl:

Well the AC cools the apartment nicely, however when the pc and AC combine the noise make is very hard to sleep :-/

Time for plan B, bribe the sister-in-law to allow me to leave the pc folding at her house ;)

I'm looking at getting a couple of R9 280x. I'm not happy with the ppd from the GTX 770. I don't know if I will get the R9's but I'm trying. :bang head

the 280x is nice. I like them. I have been slacking here for a few days. someone at theraptorpit said they were going to beat me to 100 million there. problem solved.

I just broke into the top 20 producers for the first time ever and I'm #18. It's very cool. I'm still working on ditching the 770 and 660 Ti for two R9 280x's but by golly, I'm finally producing.

Back