• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a good overclocking store. post em fast, casue Im ordering TODAY!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gutspiller

Registered
Just looking for a good OC store. I was just looking at PCNut and they have a 1.0 OC to 1.3 thats cheaper than a 1.2 not overclocked. (but I guess the 1.2 might overclock higher than 1.3. Just post the urls to stores so I can make up my mind.

Thanks!

Fiz (Apr 06, 2001 12:19 p.m.):
Get an AXIA 1Gig, you will probably be able to get higher than 1.3, i've seen quite a few at 1.4+.

yes well, I already know that by talking to others here. The prob is that I cant do that very well when ordering online. :(

i got a 1GHz (266fsb)from computer craftfor $178 including shipping and it came in 5 days later and was an AXIA

I think you'd be better off avoiding "overclocking stores" in general. No offense to PCNut because they seem to have good reviews and be a good place to buy from, but the majority of OTHER overclocking stores are dishonest, unreliable and lame. If you're going to order from an "overclocking store" then buy from PCNut. Otherwise just order from a reputable non-"overclocking store", you'll save yourself a lot of grief.

I can speak from personal experience that the Overclockerz Store (hint: any store with a z used in the place of an s should be viewed with extreme skepticism!) and also their spawn PC Toyz, etc. Overclockers warehouse also has really bad reviews at resellerrating.com. It kind of seems like any store with the word "Overclock" or "Overclockers" in the name tends to have shabby service. :-(

P.S. If you know any other GOOD "overclocking stores" please feel free to post them below.

Staz (Apr 06, 2001 01:53 p.m.):
i got a 1GHz (266fsb)from computer craftfor $178 including shipping and it came in 5 days later and was an AXIA

Does Computer Craft actually guarantee that it will be an AXIA though?

I just go down to the local computer shop, we are on a first name basis hehehe. They have no prob letting me go through cpu's and picking what I want. I may pay $25 more then what you can get it online for but at least I know what I have and there are no headaches.

I to say this Nagorak but i think ur wrong cos noy long ago i bought a lot of stuff fom www.overclockers.co.uk and i can say that they have the best service and they get new stuff fast like the thermoengine and noe the iwill KK266R.

Back