• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What games do you think use the rumble feature the most?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rebelwarlock

Not necessarily the best, the most. Whether they use them well or just excessively is a non-issue. I'm going to have to go with Metal Gear Solid for the PS1 because of the first major cutscene. I seem to remember my controller rumbling for three or four minutes solid. Any console can appear in this thread, even pc games that make use of a rumble controller (I play with my keyboard and mouse, so I'm not sure if any pc games like that even exist).

Enough about me, I wanna hear what you all have to say.

EDIT: on an unrelated note, I appear to have 5 stars now. Yay!

Gratz on 5 stars. Now you need to shoot for 6 without making too many useless +1 posts. ;)

I would go with Crazy Taxi on DC. Depending on what brand of rumble pak used, one of them seemed to go off nonstop unless I was fully stopped.

GTR2 on PC with a proper steering wheel. Any decent racing game with a proper steering wheel really.

I would go with Crazy Taxi on DC. Depending on what brand of rumble pak used, one of them seemed to go off nonstop unless I was fully stopped.

I loved that game to death...will pull it out of the closet sometime soon.

I remember Pokemon Pinball to be quite a rumble game. Other that I dont think I play any other games that used rumble...

Is it just me or are older games more guilty of abusing rumble? I can't think of any newer games that do. Gamecube in particular seems to have it pretty well under control.

Back