• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Spore space stage

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

technoViking

Hi guys,

Well I've been enjoying spore quite much, the space stage is by far my favorite. I really liked the first stage as well I wish it was longer though.

The first stage was great because I had a sweet combo of poison and speed as well as charge, so i'd just run away from the enemy and they'd soon follow and get rocked.

Anywho, in the space stage how do you guys protect all your planets? It seems anytime you want to wonder far away from your planet to find new planets or destroy them, other people just start raping your planets, and not just 1, it seems like ALL of them get attacked at once. What do you do to protect your planets other than the turrets you can put on the cities?

Is there some like huge planet turret that will protect from invaders even coming in? its just frustrating because I can't really explore when I have to run home every 5 seconds.

Also I'm friends with all the friendly people and I'm even paying off 1 unfriendly guy so he won't attack me, but this other guy, I said f him. But I got one of my friends to destroy him, but still, I'm getting a ton of attacks constantly.

I'm on normal settings.

Do you have the 1.01 patch installed? In the patch, they lowered the frequency of attacks and eco-disasters to allow you to actually get out and explore a little instead of babysitting your planets.

WOw that is so much better with that patch!

NSOmNiA cool I think i'll stick to the patch for now, I don't want to get 2 lazy and make it not be any challenge because that is what it will turn into if I get ahold of that mod :p

Back