• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Youtube Window too big

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

idkfa

Hey guys,

I recently had the problem that the comments under youtube videos won't load in chrome. Clearing the browser cache and cookies resolved the issue, however now the youtube window is way too big.
I did reinstall chrome to solve the issue, without success. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 3,931
Last edited:
try zooming out your browser?

edit: or as Pierre said, hit the square next to the full screen button. Generally that button is used to expand (make the window larger but not full screen) but it may do the trick.

I couldn't find out how to deinstall flash in chrome, it seems like it's delivered with chrome, which I reinstalled several times.
I tried installing the full flash player for desktop (not only the plugin that comes with chrome) without success.
I'm wondering how deleting the cache can lead to this oO

Thanks for your help so far!

In IE everything's working fine.

I couldn't find out how to deinstall flash in chrome, it seems like it's delivered with chrome, which I reinstalled several times.
I tried installing the full flash player for desktop (not only the plugin that comes with chrome) without success.
I'm wondering how deleting the cache can lead to this oO

Thanks for your help so far!

In IE everything's working fine.

Flash comes with Chrome.

Tried to clear everything once more?

Tried to clear everything once more?
I cleared and rebooted several times now and the issues seems to be resolved. Thank you all!

Weird that it took so much attempts of clearing to resolve this :confused:

nope, now I got the issue with the comments again. seems i cant have the cake and eat it

Last edited:
Back