• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone used BASIC STAMP 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ronbert

Just curious to see if anyone in here has built a boe-bot or used the BASIC stamp 2 micro controller by parallax. I'm working on a project I could use some help with.

I'm trying to control a robot via Bluetooth with a ps3 controller. Tried googling the be-Jesus out of it and have been running dry for almost a week now. So far I've got the robot working with keyboard via BT but now I want to take the computer completely out of the equation.

I haven't found anything for hooking the controller up to up to anything from parallax, but I did find something about linking it to an arduino. It'll be a bit different since the guide us actually using a USB dongle and the arduino USB host board, but I figure it at least gives a background for the communications protocol. Here's another guide with a FEZ panda. I don't know how they relate to something by parallax, but hopefully they can set a base for someone who does.

Back