• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Welcome to our newest admin, mdcomp!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mbentley

Gloriously Lead, Overclockix Chief Architect
Everyone, say hello to our newest admin here at Overclockers - mdcomp! We wanted to make sure that we have an active team of admins as I.M.O.G. and I have been a bit pre-occupied as of late. That doesn't mean that we won't still be around - you can pretty much guarantee that we will but we want to ensure that we have the best interests of the forums being looked after at all times. Matt (mdcomp) has a long history here on the forums and I certainly look forward to what he will bring to the table from the standpoint of leadership and ideas to keep this place fresh and new.

So please join me in welcoming him in his new role!

Thanks,
Matt Bentley (mbentley)

Great, add to the team of Matts! It's a conspiracy!

Congrats!

Congrats!

Three Matts.....I get it!

th

Or maybe it just feels this way?

h45FA2E68
Everyone, say hello to our newest admin here at Overclockers - mdcomp! We wanted to make sure that we have an active team of admins as I.M.O.G. and I have been a bit pre-occupied as of late. That doesn't mean that we won't still be around - you can pretty much guarantee that we will but we want to ensure that we have the best interests of the forums being looked after at all times. Matt (mdcomp) has a long history here on the forums and I certainly look forward to what he will bring to the table from the standpoint of leadership and ideas to keep this place fresh and new.

So please join me in welcoming him in his new role!

Thanks,
Matt Bentley (mbentley)

Back