• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The OC Forums "Thank You" Thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Super Nade, its members like you which really make me still enjoy participating here 2 years after I started visiting every single day. You considered every answer given to you, and you learned from it really well. Reading some of your posts now, even the questions you ask, its obvious how much you've figured out since August. Props. ;)

To anyone in my heatware,
Mods Admins,
Those who spend time to make this a better place,
Skip for starting it,
and wasabi flavored peas.

Thank you to:
Mods/Admins
{PMS}Fishy for answering all of my sometimes stupid questions and solving most of my problems
RogerDugans for answering my questions with extreme patience and when he is around is a good person to talk to
Archilochus for answering my questions, taking me under his wing and always having a great conversation with
Christoph for helping me where RogerDugans and {PMS}Fishy could not
Spector_306 for helping me with my ati 3d accel on linux and many other issues
Voodoo Rufus for teaching me so much about water cooling
JoT because he always answers my questions no matter how numerous they are :)

Last edited:
Many thanks go to skip, SilverSinkSam, LutaWicasa and everyone else who contributed to building and maintaining such an excellent community to learn from and participate in. Special thanks to Audioaficionado, zachj, and others for being active in SMP and helping to demystify Xeons. More special thanks to Captain Slug for creating a whole new level of modification for us to aspire to. Also thanks to everyone else who helps out however they can. We all were new at one point, and its great that we have so many willing resources to den00b us :D.

I would like to thank Daewood for helping me out in so many of my threads,along w/ Oklahoma Wolf.

ide also like to thank the mods for not banning me yet :D

I would like to thank Electron Chaser, and pretty well the rest of the Hardcore aircooling crowd for helping with my questions about fans ect. :)

Oh, and the dudes that worked hard to bring forth(sp?) a great community.

thanks basically to all the really knowledgable guys. captain newbie, I.M.O.G., deception`` and some others who i can't remember the names of. even if they haven't given me direct help on my own threads, they've made some really good posts and some decent threads that have helped me out quite a bit.

w3rd.

Who to thank...?

I want to thank everyone who has replied to my (quite often stupid) posts! I wish I could remember all the people that have helped me. Let me put it this way, when I first joined the forums, I was trying to o/c a 300 Mgz generic computer, and someone helped me get it to 333Mgz!

You can see in my sig that I have upgraded a LOT! I think I bought all of the parts of my computer from recomendations from this site.

I just want to thank the mods, and the o/c community!!! And a special thanks to the people that have helped me!

E

Last edited:
So far I'd like to thank Enduro for finding out what was up with me posting pics in the meet our members! section. Much more to come....
Edit: More:
Stedeman for the link about certifications,
Oni for some pics and deleting some posts :)

Last edited:
i would like to give a hug to SSS for the hardwork he does in telling us about the scams and illegal things that go on here.. ;-) i and im sure others really appreciate it !!!!

Back