• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

It's So Easy!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You gotta love yatta. I remember acidentally clicking on the yatta link on some senior members sig. Took forever to download, but was worth the wait.

Yatta is pretty much exclusive to our fourm, guys. Like it or not, it's actually a part of who we are.

You wanna do AYB? Start an AYB thread.

:)

Oni said:
Yatta is pretty much exclusive to our fourm, guys. Like it or not, it's actually a part of who we are.

You wanna do AYB? Start an AYB thread.

:)

AARGH and yet another culture flick forced upon my by the evil oni (started with hell-o-kitty..still got traumas from that one)

Get it right. I started the Hello Kitty. You guys killed it. The Yatta thing wasn't by Oni. It was like Lamb Chop's song where someone started singing it not knowing what it was but they'll continue singing it forever just because.

I knew saving the Yatta avatars would come in handy some day...... My favs were the doctor/baby yatta and the fishslap yatta...

Strong in the Yatta you have become.......:eek:

ebolayatta[1].gif

LukeYodaYatta[1].gif

doctoryatta[1].gif

shadowyatta[1].gif

pinkyyatta[1].gif

yatta[1].jpg

troutslapyatta[1].gif

yattayoda[1].gif

obiwanyatta[1].gif

mrbyatta[1][1].gif
:eek:

Last edited:
nerdlogic said:
Get it right. I started the Hello Kitty. You guys killed it. The Yatta thing wasn't by Oni. It was like Lamb Chop's song where someone started singing it not knowing what it was but they'll continue singing it forever just because.

ok, ok, ill give you credit for bringing me traumas :beer:

ontopic:

Y!

Ah, memories...

I still have the entire ancient yatta thread of mystic power started by wa11y back in the day all zipped up and ready to go if anyone wants it.

Anyone got the new high-quality yatta? I heard it rocks the socks off the old one.

Back