• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where is everyone from?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Crash893

"The man in black fled across the desert,
Hey everyone,

Found this to be pretty intresting

New Map (see retired old map below):

View Overclockers.com Member Map in a larger map

Overclockers.com Member Map
Also located here:
http://www.overclockers.com/ocfmap/

Old Map (retired because it hit the 500 marker limit and can no longer accept additions):

HERE FOR MAP

NOTE

1) you can zoom in all the way to the house level ( in most places)
2) you can switch between satalight / hybrid / map
3) if you screw up and put like 5 and need them to be deleted i will just delete everything you put in and you can start over (plus everyone will laugh at you)

4) try to stick to your screen name or else people will be (more) confused

Last edited by a moderator:
how do you find your house if you cant put in the address? am i supposed to zoom in from outer space?

Placed mine...aw crap, it's in the wrong state *_* Could you delete it for me so I can try again (couldn't get it to zoom for a bit, but it seems to work now)?

Last edited:
Crash893 said:
3) if you screw up and put like 5 and need them to be deleted i will just delete everything you put in and you can start over (plus everyone will laugh at you)

4GHZ_or_bust said:
Dumb thing couldn't get the link right. Can you delete the 2 I made so I can try again? :bang head :bang head :bang head

Dreamstalker said:
Placed mine...aw crap, it's in the wrong state *_* Could you delete it for me so I can try again (couldn't get it to zoom for a bit, but it seems to work now)?

done

(HA HA j/k)

Also if you don’t know what country-->state-->streets you live near you really should families yourself with your surroundings if you get lost there isn’t going to be a Google Maps address bar handy to help you find your way home.

Last edited:
Back