• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where is everyone from?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Mine is in, but I didnt see the zoom feature until it was too late. So, I have 2 markers, but one of them is way off :) . I do not live in Iowa, I live in Minnesota.

Got mine where it belongs with the working link. Took me 3 tries because for some reason when I tried to update the marker, I got 404 and when I went back I was back in outter space looking at the whole darn map.

Does this work with Firefox? I keep getting this when I try to place a mark.
error.JPG

Hoot

I've got mine down, though I may be off by a few yards since Google dosen't exactly have the best satellite/aerial photos of Salem...

Also, in the next few days I'll be moving to Eugene so expect a second dot in Oregon to appear soon :D
JigPu

Schalldampfer said:
Wow. Incredible. Not a single person other than I who lives in Texas...

well i am on there now but i live a good 3 hours from you :p

Xtreme Barton said:
unless you missed your court date and are hooked on ice...

the "dog" might !! lol :beer:
lol at least then id be on tv :p from what i hear... ice is a big problem here... but not my cup of tea

Crash893 said:
done

(HA HA j/k)

Also if you don’t know what country-->state-->streets you live near you really should families yourself with your surroundings if you get lost there isn’t going to be a Google Maps address bar handy to help you find your way home.
I blame my crappy monitor...site was also being uncooperative when I first placed mine so I couldn't really zoom. I'm the green alien in NM (Santa Fe).

This is a pretty cool feature.

Marked exactly where I am located in Western, NY. My neigborhood has some pretty good resolution.

Back