• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED desktop screenshots

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That old one is getting pretty bogged down page number wise, why don't we just call this thread Official Desktop x2?

Anyhow... heres my updated shot.

img.php

How do you get small icons, I forgot how to change it back?

For windows its in the appearance tab and the the "effects" button in your display properties.

I can't post mine because my wallpaper has a naked chick on it.

*Edit: Here's an older one I found:

Attachments

• LOL_5DC_projects.gif
    LOL_5DC_projects.gif
    108.5 KB · Views: 3,581
Last edited:
Ubuntu dapper drake Linux with XGL and Compiz.... showing the flexy window feature

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 3,625
Im curious Unseen... is it stable? I tried installing it on SuSE, but had no luck even getting it to install.

Windowblinds 5 with window's theming disabled - modified StealthOS theme + selective transparency enabled
Icon replacement (registry edits, etc)

Good call.
VVVV

Last edited:
My new desktop is still a work in progress so I don't have anything to post yet.

A Suggestion: How about everyone posting more info about themes, theming applications, desktop widgets, etc. That would save a lot of time and extra posts from people asking for that info.

Lot of folks running Linux here on the forums (Linux FTW !!!!) :)

Here is MY desktop screenshot -

Default Blue, Unlocked Explorer Bar

Back