• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED desktop screenshots

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just starting using Ubuntu (Dapper Drake release)

screenshotab6.png

244c68334cdf18.jpg

Gentoo, running GNOME 2.14.1, Compiz (Quinnstorm version), Xgl 0.0.1_pre-something, and a desktop picture I took myself.

Hi all, was just looking through the site to see what I got myself into hehe.. A good friend of mine introduced me to the forum, so I would like to thank Nandro for pointing me in this direction. Some really nice screenshots!! I would post mine but, I think a screenshot of nothing would be a waste of space hehe... I alway disable desktop icons and make the background black.

Anyway, glad to be here, and I hope to learn a ton of stuff about OCing :)

desktopie3.png

pardon the mess, i need to clean the desktop

windowsblinds 5 with the Fresco Black modded colours desktop. and of course the punisher widescreen background.

other widgets of fun- logon studio (Alienware ALX), bootskin (warning image to throw off other users, or drunk me)

Last edited:
just taken:

desktop.jpg

Don't mind the 16-bit color on the AIM icon, i'm running a GeForce2 ATM, and the drivers are not installing properly.

Also, all of my desktops come from www.depthcore.com. They have tons of abstract art.

Back