• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks for the kind welcome. I hope the people here are not so insecure or angry as the last two hardware websites I recently joined.

ceoman said:
Thanks for the kind welcome. I hope the people here are not so insecure or angry as the last two hardware websites I recently joined.

Welcome mate! No need to worry on those accounts. Respect and common courtesy are expected and strictly enforced. :)

Just wanted to pop in and say "hi" after super nade gave me the link! So far everyone here has been extremely helpful and I am really glad that I found a cool site for people that have fun and get excited about this stuff instead of telling me I'm a "Noob" Glad to be a member!

Long time viewer, when things went tits up . Now that im starting to get into the OCing scene, it's become my favourite informative forum..

I love this place. <3

Hey gents, new guy here.

Already got some great advice/help about a PSU. Now im going through sticky's trying to soak up as much info as possible about OC'ing my components.

take'r easy.

Hi all
another new guy here. i just built my first computer and was recommended this site for info and tips on overclock

Last edited:
ceoman said:

I wondered about that when I first joined too. OCF turned out to be the best forums I've ever visited on any site across all subjects, not just computers, as far as civil discourse.

You wont always know what they're talking about, but whatever it is, it's being discussed in a civil and adult manner. :beer:

Hello another noob here

Hi all, did not see this thread until today been here since june and posted twice. Don't know much about overclocking and watercooling but have been bitten by the bug....now my girlfriend is getting fed up with me sat in front of my pc for too long. :bang head Great site and very very useful

Back